Customer Support Specialist
JOB TITLE: Customer Support Specialist
DEPARTMENT: Customer Support
REPORTING TO: Customer Support Specialist Manager
The Customer Support Specialist is responsible for assisting clients and responding to their inquiries regarding the use of the E-Closing software.
IMARC, INC CORE VALUES
- Be supportive of each other
- Always be moving forward
- Do the right thing, even when no one is looking
- Work as one team towards a common goal
- Have fun and embrace your inner child
- Let your smile be heard
- Strive for understanding
- Be authentic – Be yourself – Be real
- Find opportunity in every challenge
- Communicate openly and honestly
- Create experiences worth talking about
- Have empathy and be caring
- Ability to work from ___8__ a.m. to ___5__ p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Must be personable, positive, and a professional representative of the Company.
- Regular consistent attendance is required, which could include attendance at after hour Company events.
- Answers incoming customer calls regarding product problems, service questions, and general client concerns
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller
- Respond to support request emails in a timely and professional manner.
- Update customer information in the customer service database during and after calls.
- Know how to access and troubleshoot document-related issues.
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies.
- Have a solid understanding of the E-Closing Software.
- Impact the company’s bottom line by problem-solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers.
- Assure customer privacy and confidentiality at all times and in all areas of the job.
- Ability to accept supervision.
- Ability to foster, develop, and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships. Must be able to get along with others, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside customers, and vendors.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management, employees, and customers by email, phone, and in person.
- Ability to work overtime as requested and approved by the supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- High school diploma with previous customer service experience.
- Consistently deliver superior client support.
- Ability to make decisions and conduct research to resolve issues for customers while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Ability to learn the E-Closing software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Ability to use general office equipment (e.g. computer, phone, copy/fax machine, calculator) with or without the use of reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to perform under pressure and be flexible with disruptions throughout the workday.
- Must be able to work approved and requested overtime, by supervisor.
- Repetitive and continual typing motion is required.
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting a majority of the time. Walking and standing are required, occasionally.