Customer Support Specialist Manager
JOB TITLE: Customer Support Specialist Manager
DEPARTMENT: Customer Support
REPORTING TO: President
The Customer Support Specialist Manager is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization. The goals are to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner; to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention; and to exceed client expectations. The Customer Support Specialist Manager is also responsible for the daily monitoring of system performance and reporting any issues, perceived or real, to the appropriate individual(s).
IMARC, INC CORE VALUES
- Be supportive of each other
- Always be moving forward
- Do the right thing, even when no one is looking
- Work as one team towards a common goal
- Have fun and embrace your inner child
- Let your smile be heard
- Strive for understanding
- Be authentic – Be yourself – Be real
- Find opportunity in every challenge
- Communicate openly and honestly
- Create experiences worth talking about
- Have empathy and be caring
- At a minimum, the ability to work from ___8__ a.m. to __5___ p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Improve the customer service experience, create engaged customers, and facilitate organic growth.
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Set reasonable customer satisfaction goals and work with the team to meet goals on a consistent basis.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports to tract workshare, productivity, quality, determine staffing requirements, resolve problems, and identify customer service trends.
- Recruit, mentor, and develop customer support team members and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Keep ahead of industry developments by participating in education opportunities and reading professional publications, blogs, newsletters, etc.
- Participate and contribute to relevant management meetings.
- Promote effective communication throughout all levels of the organization.
- Create and sustain a positive team environment displaying high levels of motivation and excellent team spirit.
- Monitor customer support channels, during and after business hours, and take necessary action as needed.
- Work with integrated partners on any issues related to such integrations and escalate issues to development when needed.
- Develop and maintain service procedures, policies, standards, and training resources.
- Assume additional responsibilities as needed.
- Regular consistent attendance is required, which could include attendance at after hour Company events.
- Answers incoming customer calls regarding product problems, service questions, and general client concern.
- Assure customer privacy and confidentiality at all times and in all areas of the job.
- Ability to accept supervision.
- Ability to foster, develop, and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships. Must be able to get along with others, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside customers, and vendors.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management, employees, and customers by email, phone, and in person.
- Ability to work overtime as requested and approved by the President.
- High school diploma with previous customer service experience.
- Consistently deliver superior client support.
- Ability to make decisions and conduct research to resolve issues for customers while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Ability to learn the E-Closing software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Ability to use general office equipment (e.g. computer, phone, copy/fax machine, calculator) with or without the use of reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to perform under pressure and be flexible with disruptions throughout the workday.
- Must be able to work approved and requested overtime, by supervisor.
- Repetitive and continual typing motion is required.
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting a majority of the time. Walking and standing are required, occasionally.