Customer Success Manager
JOB TITLE: Customer Success Manager
REPORTING TO: VP of Sales
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for successfully training and onboarding new and existing clients to E-Closing’s software and services. The onboarding process requires developing and executing a training plan that works for the specific needs of each of our clients. The customer success manager is a dedicated resource for clients as they transition into E-Closing’s software and services and will assist clients as they integrate from sales into our support channel. The customer success manager may also be asked to assist in training internal staff on E-Closing’s software and services. The role will cultivate a positive relationship with the company’s clients.
IMARC, INC CORE VALUES
- Be supportive of each other
- Always be moving forward
- Do the right thing, even when no one is looking
- Work as one team towards a common goal
- Have fun and embrace your inner child
- Let your smile be heard
- Strive for understanding
- Be authentic – Be yourself – Be real
- Find opportunity in every challenge
- Communicate openly and honestly
- Create experiences worth talking about
- Have empathy and be caring
- Establish a customized training and onboarding plan for new clients.
- Set up new clients on the system.
- Provide onsite and remote client training.
- Conduct regular follow up with clients after training to ensure client success.
- Create reports, metrics, and/or documentation to measure client success.
- Act as an internal advocate for new clients as they are being onboarded, including working with documentation, support, and sales to ensure their needs are being met.
- Prepare documentation pertaining to client training.
- Assist with internal staff training as needed.
- Prepare management reports as requested.
- Develop new training materials, forms, and checklist as needed.
- Assume additional responsibilities as needed.
- Associates degree in business or accounting -or- (3) years’ experience in sales, or training or high school diploma with (5) years of experience in client sales, support, or training.
- (2) or more years of customer service experience.
- Ability to resolve issues for customers while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work successfully both independently and within a team environment.
- Knowledge of or the ability to learn the e-Closing software.
- Consistently offer superior client support.
- Self-motivated, self-directed individual who takes pride in their work product.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Ability to use general office equipment (e.g. computer, phone, copy/fax machine, calculator) with or without the use of reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to perform under pressure and be flexible with disruptions throughout the workday.
- Must be able to work approved and requested overtime, by supervisor.
- Repetitive and continual typing motion is required.
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting a majority of the time. Walking and standing are required, occasionally.