Application Developer I
JOB TITLE: Application Developer I
REPORTING TO: Steve Belt
Designs and develops software applications. Performs coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the application development process. Requires a bachelor’s degree. Works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role. Work is closely managed.
- Develop, debug, and modify components of software applications and tools to keep our customers and Support Teams successful
- You will resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur with help from peers or managers.
- You will take ownership of tasks and projects to follow through on details, and drive issues to closure.
- Support and troubleshoot unwanted bugs and performance issues as needed
- Provide improvements to solutions for a given problem.
- You actively participate in code and design reviews
- Able to read and reverse-engineer existing code
- Participate in user story creation in collaboration with the team
- You are able to work from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday.
- Occasional tasks may be asked of you outside of normal business hours to support our production systems.
- Regular consistent attendance is required, that could include attendance at after hour Company events.
- Self-motivated, self-directed individual who takes pride in their work product.
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships. Must be able to get along with others, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside customers, and vendors.
- Must be personable, positive, and a professional representative of the Company.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
E-Closing CORE VALUES
- Be supportive of each other
- Always be moving forward
- Do the right thing, even when no one is looking
- Work as one team towards a common goal
- Have fun and embrace your inner child
- Let your smile be heard
- Strive for understanding
- Be authentic – Be yourself – Be real
- Find opportunity in every challenge
- Communicate openly and honestly
- Create experiences worth talking about
- Have empathy and be caring
Up to two (2) years of programming experience or a relevant college degree including some of the following:
- Understanding of Applications delivered over the Web
- Visual Studio, C#, .NET
- SheerPower (Training Provided)
- RESTful Interfaces
- Windows 10, Server 2016
- HyperVisor Virtual Machines
- jQuery, Angular(JS), Prototype, Dojo, Backbone, HTML, CSS1/2/3
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Ability to perform under pressure and be flexible with disruptions throughout the workday.
- Repetitive and continual typing motion is required.
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting a majority of the time. Walking and standing are required, occasionally.